Sunday, December 4, 2016

Daily Thoughts 12/04/2016

The Discussion, Edouard Villard, 1899

Daily Thoughts 12/04/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I read some more of Business Adventures.  I read about a trade secrets dispute over space suits which was very interesting.

I applied to two reading and discussion programs from Humanities New York.
http://humanitiesny.org/our-work/programs/reading-discussion/?mc_cid=6b4a75d89a&mc_eid=3504aa4abd

At the laundromat I read some more of Business Adventures.  I am reading about how the Federal Reserve uses gold to help determine prices for foreign exchange. John Brooks is writing about events that happened.  There is no theory.  It is pure description of events and actions of people.

I looked at the Purchase Alerts tonight.


Web Bits


New York Public Library Turns Former Library Apartment into Teen Tech Center

Automation

No comments: