Saturday, October 21, 2017

Daily Thoughts 10/21/2017



Kubo Shunman (1757-1820 Still Life a Drum and Bookcase for the Noh Dance 

Daily Thoughts 10/21/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I did an assignment for Organization and Personnel Administration today.  I wrote up a reason why our library might do well with a media librarian position focused on film.

I have been steadily reading more of Endurance by Scott Kelly.  I like that Europeans created a cappuccino machine that would work in space.

My day was nice and quiet.  I bought a new television set.

Web Bits


Unesco Withdrawal Will Slow Progress On Global Library Initiatives




Connecticut Residents Can Borrow from Manchester Library's 130+ Board Games



A Day in the Life of a Prison Librarian

http://publiclibrariesonline.org/2017/10/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-prison-librarian/

No comments: