Sunday, November 12, 2017

Daily Thoughts 11/12/2017

Politicians, Vladimir Makovsky, 1884

Daily Thoughts 11/12/2017

I read some more of Thinking Machines this morning.  I am reading about how people could become attached to their artificial assistants.  Luke Dormehl mentions the book, Player Piano by Kurt Vonnegut and the film Her.


I also read a little more of Making Sense of the Alt Right.  George Hawley describes clear differences between the Alt-Right and conservatives.  There is less of a focus on abortion and certain social issues with the Alt-Right and more focus on immigration and identity.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I checked the purchase alerts tonight.  I also placed a hold on the book, Start With Why? How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek.

Web Bits



Sixty Years  On the Road With Public Library's Bookmobile





                                                                                                                                                     

No comments: