Sunday, November 19, 2017

Daily Thoughts 11/19/2017

File:Sadie Wendell Mitchell, "Dig", 1909.jpg
"Dig". Poster by Sadie Wendell Mitchell showing a woman sitting in a room filled with books reading a work titled Economy. A sign with text "Do It Now" hangs on the wall above the woman's head. Part of the artist's "Girls Will Be Girls" poster series. Chromolithograph by Close, Graham, & Scully, Inc., New York, 1909. Public Domain

Daily Thoughts 11/19/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I worked on a press release today for the Lets Make Robots fundraising campaign.  It is the second one I have ever done.

I also started reading Start With Why How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek.  I am finding it more analytical than action oriented.  Simon Sinek is asking the question why do people succeed.

I checked the Purchase Alerts this evening.

I also bough some notebooks which I use for daily planning.

Web Bits


A Year After Their Win-- Nevada County Libraries

In Kennebunkport, A Small and Mighty Library Continues to Attract Big-Name Authors

Linda Eastman Was First Woman to Lead A Major Library

This Street Library in Bulgaria Encourages People to Read


No comments: