Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Daily Thoughts 11/14/2017

Brousov Calendar - Viktor Vasnetsov
Brousov Calendar, Viktor Vasnetsov, 1871

Daily Thoughts 11/14/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

We should have our Giving Tuesday campaign ready soon for the library.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review today.  I also looked through the Times Literary Supplement.

On the way to work, I read some more of Making Sense of the Alt-Right by George Hawley.  I am reading about Richard Spencer who is an anti-semitic white nationalist and Milo Yiannopoulos who is a gay racist.  It is fascinating, but unpleasant reading.

I worked an order focusing on getting some more holiday books.

I also checked some books to make sure they needed to be put back in the system.

I spent some time working on scheduling for December and January for programming.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class.

Web Bits



November 2017 Elections Bring Large and Small Wins for Libraries

Williamson Road Library Opens With More Space And Books And A Giant Scrabble Board

No comments: