Monday, June 11, 2018

Daily Thoughts 06/11/2018

File:The Poster. Miss Art and Miss Litho. LCCN2002712611.jpg
The Poster. Miss Art and Miss Litho, 1896

Daily Thoughts 06/11/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent some time talking to a salesman from Select Reads this morning.  http://www.dearreader.com/select-reads/

I also checked the displays and the gift books.

I put in two orders for books with money from the Net Lender account.
I also put in some orders for new books for this week.

I finished my monthly report for May today.  I handed it in a little bit late because I had to wait for some statistics.

I read some more of One Goal this morning.  The book gives an excellent sense of what teamwork is all about.  We are going to discuss the book on Thursday.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight in the computer lab.

Web Bits


Comic Books in the State Library ???

The New York City Subway Gets Its First  Little Free Library


No comments: