Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Daily Thoughts 06/13/2018


Still Life. Vase With Flowers on the Window. Paul Gaugin.  1881

Daily Thoughts 06/13/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of One Goal on the way to work.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

I am looking at the licensing agreement for Select Reads.

I put in two orders for new books and an order for books through the Net Lender account.  Some of the Net Lender books have already come in.

I read a bit more of One Goal on the way home.  The soccer team, the Blue Devils are trying to make it to the state finals.

There was an HTML 5 and CSS3 class tonight in the computer lab from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.

Web Bits


Baltimore’s Pratt Library Will Go Fine Free for Overdue Books

How A Hunt Through the Library of Congress Helped Get A New Movie Made

The Prime Real Estate of a Library Address

No comments: