Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Daily Thoughts 06/19/2018


Halls, Richard,, 1906-, artist. WPA Federal Theatre presents "It can't happen here" dramatized by Sinclair Lewis & J.C. Moffitt : Adelphi Theatre, 54th Street East of 7th Ave. N.Y.C. : Federal Art Project, [1936 or 1937] 1 print (poster) : silkscreen, color. Notes: Work Projects Administration Poster Collection (Library of Congress).

Daily Thoughts 06/19/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Perfectionists on the way to work.  I am reading about two people, Henry Royce one of the founders of Rolls-Roye, and Henry Ford, the founder of Ford motor company.

I worked on two orders of books this morning.

I also worked on arranging for a collection assessment.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review.

We got our Summer Reading Read Squared acount today.

I checked out the book, Happiness A Guide to Developing Life's Most Important Skill by Matthieu Ricard who is a buddhist monk.

We finished ordering our Adult Summer Reading swag.

We have a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word Class tonight in the computer lab.

Web Bits


ALA 2018 Spotlight: Watch Your Language

No comments: