Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Daily Thoughts 06/20/2018


Still Life With Book, Bullshead, and Candle Range, Pablo Picasso, 1938

Daily Thoughts 06/20/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of  The Perfectionists on the way to work.  I am reading about GPS technology.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I read a copy of the Times Literary Supplement today.

I spent some time working on orders.

I am working on Read Squared, the new platform which we have for summer reading. I put together a suggested reading list for Adult Summer Reading.  I also signed up as a patron. 

I am also double checking on some items which need to be paid for.

I spent a little time discussing signage.

There are a few other programming ideas which have come up.

There is a Beginning Programming in Javascript class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab.


Web Bits


Graphically Speaking Spotlight on Graphic Novels

President Washington, Your Library Books Are Overdue

No comments: