Thursday, June 14, 2018

Daily Thoughts 06/14/2018

File:Antonio Sicurezza still life with books and mandolin.jpg
Antonio Sicurezza, Still life with books and mandolin, Secondary School "Dante Alighieri", Formia, 1957

Daily Thoughts 06/14/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of One Goal.  The book reading and book club is tonight at 6:30 p.m..  I am looking forward to the presentation.  There is a powerpoint that goes with the the reading.

I met with Roxanne Mapp and we walked around the building looking at signage.  We are looking at different kinds of signage including shelf signage, hanging signage, and outdoor signage.

We discussed some things for Summer Reading today.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I looked at Library Reads for July today.  http://www.libraryreads.org

We also are getting Select Reads.  http://www.dearreader.com/select-reads/

There is a Beginning Microsoft Excel class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

No comments: