Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Daily Thoughts 06/26/2018

File:Tikos Boy Reading 1843.jpg
Albert Tikos, Boy Reading, 1843

Daily Thoughts 06/26/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Library Book on the way home.  I am reading about book burning right now.

I have been talking with Dear Reader this morning.

I also spent some time looking at the patron requests sheet for items which our patrons want.

I am looking at the book, Political Risk How Businesses and Organizations Can Anticipate Global Insecurity by Condolezza Rice and Amy B. Zegart.

The first day of Adult Summer Reading and Teen Summer Reading is today.

We started the Adult and Teen Summer Reading Kickoff today.  We gave away lots of galleys, pencils, and candy and signed up a lot of people today.





No comments: