Monday, May 25, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/25/2020

File:Perlmutter Reading Girl 1926.jpg
Izsak Perlmutter, Reading Girl, 1926

Daily Thoughts 05/25/2020

I checked the library Twitter, the library Facebook Group, and a few other places like Nextdoor.

I read some more of Braiding Sweetgrass.  The sentiment of the book is very pleasant.  The author writes about family, country life, and living on the earth.  I read about the Onondaga Native American pledge and three sisters, corn, squash, and beans.  I find reading this book calming.

I prepared a little more for my presentation on the Overdrive e-book platform next Friday.

I spent a little more time on the IMLS CARES Act.

Web Bits


Comics for A Mobile Generation

Lessons On Working From Home

Libraries Will Quarantine Books 10 Days to Protect Readers


No comments: