Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/19/2020

File:Master-of-the-female-halflengths - Hermitage - Detail.jpg
Female Musicians, 1530s

Daily Thoughts 05/19/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

It was a tougher day than I expected.  We sent out some more flyers for Hoopla to post on Facebook.

I also attended the Mount Vernon Complete Count Committee for the Census.  I spent most of the rest day looking up churches online to create a contact list for the local churches.  I had earlier created a list focusing on immigrants and Latino organizations.  I am hoping this will help with increasing our count for the census.

Web Bits



Library Buildings, Closed for Coronavirus, Volunteer for New Services

The Art World Works From Home: Morgan Library Director Colin Bailey Is Watching “Frasier” And Researching JP Morgan's Collecting Habits

Tulsa Library Opens With Curbside Checkout

No comments: