Friday, May 15, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/16/2020

File:Ambrosius Benson - Young Woman in Orison Reading a Book of Hours - WGA1891.jpg
Ambrosius Benson, Young Woman In Orison Reading a Book of Hours, 1532

Daily Thoughts 05/15/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I downloaded the free version of Zoom to my desktop at home and registered it.

I have been watching some training videos on the Zoom website.

We met briefly and discussed Zoom online from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

I posted a flyer about comics on Hoopla.

I watched a DJ party for the census on Facebook.  Next week is phone banking for the census.

Web Bits


IMLS Announces Swift Delivery of CARES Act Funding for Covid 19 Impacted Libraries

Phoenix Public Library Starting with Curbside Pickup

A Digital Library Revolution Takes Flight


No comments: