Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/26/2020

Thomas Webster - Sunday Evening.JPG
Thomas Webster, Sunday Evening, 19th Century

Daily Thoughts 05/26/2020

I checked the library Twitter and my personal Linked In today.

I spent a little time looking up business information for the census.

I met today with the Complete Count Committee for the Census for the City of Mount Vernon, New York.

I discussed a grant today.  I have an outline to follow for the grant.

I placed Braiding Sweetgrass on hold again.  I have to wait to read more of it as an e-book.  It came in this evening and I read another chapter.  I am reading about baskets and trees.

Web Bits

Storycorps Partners With Libraries to Keep Communities Connected

The Movement Towards Equity

National Guard Rescues Books In Midland Library


No comments: