Saturday, May 23, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/23/2020

File:Nicoline Tuxen - Portrait of a woman reading in bed.jpg

Nicoline Tuxen, Portrait of a Woman Reading in Bed, Before 1931

Daily Thoughts 05/23/2020

I checked the library Twitter and looked at my Linked In.

I spent a little more time on the census.

I read some more of Braiding Sweetgrass.  I am reading about botany and a world view focused on animacy where the rocks and plants and trees are alive.

I looked through the Pandemic Preparedness Site Resources for Libraries from ALA.
http://www.ala.org/tools/atoz/pandemic-preparedness

I think this helped me some with the IMLS Cares Act.

Web Bits



Tech Lending and Truly Mobile Hotspots Extend Library Internet Access

Book Expo 2020: Librarians' Day Set for 10 a.m. Kick Off

Is It Safe To Go Back to My Local Library


No comments: