Monday, May 18, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/18/2020


Wandering Thoughts, Frederick Alfred Slocombe, 1920

Daily Thoughts 05/18/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I discussed doing the crochet program as a Zoom program.

I spent some time looking up information for the census.  My colleague contacted a number of people.

I also worked a little bit on a grant today.  It will be challenging to do.  There are parts of it where I will definitely need technical help.  It is the Cares ACT grant.

I read some more of Braiding Sweetgrass.  I like the sense of sympathy in this book.  The focus on ceremony and gifts was satisfying to read about today.

Web Bits


Reexploring Collection Management

Is Your Online Library for Everyone

Natick Library to Offer “Contactless Hold Pickup'

No comments: