Sunday, May 24, 2020

Daily Thoughts 05/24/2020

File:Kitagawa Utamaro - Woman of the Yoshiwara Reading Scroll - 1940.1038 - Cleveland Museum of Art.jpg
Kitagawa Utamaro, Woman of the Yoshiwara Reading Scroll, 1753

Daily Thoughts 05/24/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Braiding Sweetgrass.  I am enjoying reading this.  There is a lot about connection to nature.  I liked the idea of clearing a pond of algae.  I found it to be satisfying reading.

I spent some time collecting together the different ideas about how libraries will change and adjust to Covid 19.

I am preparing to discuss Overdrive next Friday with a colleague.
https://westchester.overdrive.com/

Web Bits



Librarians Recruited As Covid 19 Hunters

Summer Reading Programs Going Virtual This Year

Free Coloring Pages and Writing Prompts for Library Lovers


Boone Recognized As First Civilian Library In Nation to Partner With Military Reading Program

OCPL Reopening Graphics Google Drive

Library Associations Announce Joint Cultural Competencies Task Force




No comments: