Saturday, June 7, 2008

More Morning Thoughts

Things have caught up with me a bit. I will be going in the afternoon to the MOCCA event. Things have been a bit busy, mostly taking care of minor personal things. Oops, things caught up with me even more. I have to go tomorrow. Life is like that sometimes, you just have to adjust and do the next best thing.

I watched a little bit of The Five Thousand Fingers of Dr. T, a film written by Dr. Seuss. It has be one of the oddest films I have ever seen. Dr. Terwilliker is planning to make 500 children play his massive piano with thousands and thousands of keys. The sets are astoundingly weird looking. They are what would happen if you had Seussian pictures in real life. I was bowled over the by the oddness. I think it is one of the first live action cartoons.

No comments: