Monday, April 2, 2012

Daily Thoughts 04/02/2012

Studiosul ("The Scholar") or Studiu cu barbat la masa de lucru ("Study Portrait of a Man at His Writing Desk"), ink drawing, 11,6 x 10,3 cm.

Daily Thoughts 04/02/2012

This morning, I watched a little bit more of Richard Koci Hernandez, Multimedia Journalist on Lynda.com.  I like how he describes that it is possible for almost anyone to be a storyteller because of the cost of the equipment. It is easy to get a laptop and a camera.

I am going to be speaking to someone this afternoon about digital publishing.

I also am going to The Art of the Night Hustle which is a Skillshare class at 7:00 p.m.

I have been following a number of newsletters lately, Bernardo's List, Gary's Guide, and This is Going to be Big, along with Y Combinator News.  These are all technical or networking oriented lists.

No comments: