Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Daily Thoughts 10/17/2012



Daily Thoughts 10/17/2012

This morning, I checked the Twitter and Facebook accounts for the library.  I also read through my various social media accounts.

On the way to work, I read a little bit of the El Diario newspaper for practice.  I also read a little bit more of Online Reputation Management for Dummies.

This afternoon we had the computer lab open from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

I spent a lot of time this afternoon looking at lists for award winning books in both nonfiction and fiction.  Everything from the Pulitzer Prize to the Edgar Awards to the Man Booker Prize.


Web Bits

One on One: Robin Sloan, Author and Media Inventor
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/12/one-on-one-robin-sloan-author-and-media-inventor/?imm_mid=098322&cmp=em-toc-newsletters-oct16-elist


Ebook Collection Surging New Data Available from LJ, SLJ, Annual Usage Reports
http://www.thedigitalshift.com/2012/10/ebooks/ebook-collections-surging-new-data-available-from-lj-slj-annual-usage-reports/#public

No comments: