Sunday, October 21, 2012

Daily Thoughts 10/21/2012

Fumiyomu onna Print shows a half-length portrait of a woman reading a letter.
Date Created/Published: [178-, printed later]


Daily Thoughts 10/21/2012

This morning, I checked my Facebook and Twitter accounts.

I read some more of Online Reputation Management for Dummies.  The author is writing about keywords and analytics.  The library has used Google Adwords as part of its looking at keywords in descriptions for our website.  There is also a monthly report from the Westchester Library System which gives analytics about the website.

I read some more of On Politics by Paul Ryan.  The author is describing the rivalries between Sparta and Athens as well as the rivalries between Xerxes and the Greek city states.  I like Paul Ryan's idea that there will almost always arise conflicts between autocracies and democracies.

No comments: