Friday, November 14, 2014

Daily Thoughts 11/14/2014

Still Life With Letters, 1925, Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin

Daily Thoughts 11/14/2014

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

Last night, I read some more of Yoga Lean.  One of the nice things about this book is that the asanas or poses don't include the ones which require you to twist into a pretzel like the lotus position.  I also like that Beth Shaw incorporates some current fitness into the workouts.  She also includes some recipes with eggs and fish as part of the diet plan.


I checked the displays this morning and the gift books.  I spent some time working with the oversize books and did some more shifting in the 900s.

I also wrote up a report on the grants committee meeting yesterday.

The book, The Peripheral by William Gibson came in for me to read.

I spent some time looking through a list of items with high circulation.  Computer books, books on the bible, graphic novels, mysteries, and African American are very popular at my library.

I did a little more work on the survey today.

Web Bits



6 Ways to Become A Power User of the Public Library

Love letters to libraries: Share Your Tribute to Your Favorite

No comments: