Friday, November 21, 2014

Daily Thoughts 11/21/2014

Marguerite, Guy Rose, 1918

Daily Thoughts 11/21/2014

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook accounts.

I read a bit more of The Book of Forgiving by Desmond Tutu and Mpho Tutu.  I am finding this book useful on a personal level.  It is about a process of forgiving people.  I am not sure how to write about the different exercises and thoughts in this book many of which have a bit of both religion and ethics in it.  The bits about South Africa and the Truth and Reconciliation Commission are interesting.

I checked the gifts and the displays.  I also did worked a bit on scheduling and programs.

I spent some more time looking through a list of missing items today.

I placed the book, Unbroken : a World War II airman's story of survival, resilience, and redemption by Lauren Hillenbrand on hold.  We are reading it for the next book club.


Web Bits

Neil Gaiman: Libraries are cultural ‘seed corn’

 




No comments: