Saturday, September 3, 2016

Daily Thoughts 09/03/2016

File:Two Friends by Oliver Ingraham Lay (1877).jpg
Two Friends, Oliver Ingraham Lay, 1877

Daily Thoughts 09/03/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I got my login for the Fundraising and Grantsmanship Class I am taking starting on September 5, 2016.

I finished reading Invisble Influence The Hidden Forces That Shape Behavior by Jonah Berger today.  It is about social influence and how it affects our decisions.  The author describes how we have a tendency to discount how others peoples decisions and actions change our own.  I thought the book was mildly entertaining.  There are notes and an index.  

Web Bits

The History Behind the Lion Sculptures at the Boston Public Library

Tweet NY Public Library an Emoji, Get a Related Image Back

Keller Library Love: Checking Out Budget Friendly Date Ideas

No comments: