Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Daily Thoughts 09/06/2016

File:Thevirginian 1914 poster.jpg
The Virginian is a 1914 film based upon the novel The Virginian by Owen Wister, and starring Dustin Farnum as the Virginian. This is a monochrome movie poster for the film.

Daily Thoughts 09/06/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Paper Paging Through History.  I learned that Chinese writing originated from divination.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I spent some time putting a list of Job Information Center titles into Bookletters.

I spent some time ordering mystery e-books for the 3M Cloud E-book Platform.

There was a meeting of the Crochet Class today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Fiction Room.

I checked out the book, Go Get That Grant! A Practical Guide for Libraries and Nonprofit Organizations by Gail M. Staines.

I spent some time on weeding the cookbooks today.

Web Bits


Encore: In Omaha, A Library Without Books Offers Access to Technology

No comments: