Saturday, September 24, 2016

Daily Thoughts 09/24/2016

File:Pepysian library engraving.jpg
The Pepysian Library, Magdalene College, Cambridge, 1845

Daily Thoughts 09/24/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also read a little more for my class.

I spent some time looking at flyers.

I read some more of Power by Jeff Pfeffer.  I am reading about how to build a reputation which includes how to interact with the media and influential people.  This is basically a management book which includes some sections which other books avoid like dealing with setbacks, office politics, and personal qualities that bring influence.

I spent a little time looking over the Arts Alive Grant for grammar and punctuation.

I read a science fiction graphic novel on Hoopla today called Cluster by Ed Brisson, illustrated by Damien Courciero. It had some very interesting concepts.

Web Bits


There Will Always Be A Place for Art Books, -- In Fact They're Essential

Your Local Library is a Treasure Trove of Free Digital Media

American Library Association Lauds Bipartisan Senate Bill to Renew Support for Libraries Nationwide

No comments: