Saturday, September 10, 2016

Daily Thoughts 09/10/2016

Kniznije lavki.jpg
Wall of Kremlin, Spassky Bridge, c. 17th century,  Apollinary Vasnetsov, Circa 1900
Daily Thoughts 09/10/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of A Writer's Guide to Active Setting.  I have been reading about how to add sensory details to a setting as well as infuse emotion into a setting.

I spent a little more time on the Grants and Fundraising class this morning.

Indie Author Day for libraries is on October 8, 2016.

I registered for the Digital Shift today which is an online conference on October 19, 2016.
http://www.thedigitalshift.com/tds2016-the-service-continuum/program/

Web Bits


Pew Report: Americans Still Love Libraries, Especially The Books

Library System is Gift That Keeps on Giving


Controversial Maya Codex is the Real Deal After All

No comments: