Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Daily Thoughts 05/23/2017

Portrait of a Lady with a book - Fyodor Bronnikov
Portrait of a Lady With a Book, Fyodor Bronnicov, 1888

Daily Thoughts 05/23/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Stress Proof Brain on the way to work.  I am reading about overcoming guilt and perfectionism as well as self compassion.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I also worked on ordering for a bit.  I am ordering some professional books for librarians.

The Crochet Group meets from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. today.

I spent a little time working on programs today.  I have to do some more planning on how the Local Author Fair will work.

There was a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class in the computer lab.

I read some more of We Have No Idea.  I am reading about how space is bendable, stretchable, can ripple, and expand.

Web Bits


Libraries Are The Future of Manufacturing in the United States

Is Mass Market Dying-- or Just Evolving -- Again?

Public Library Commissions Projection Mapped Artwork For Special Series


No comments: