Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Daily Thoughts 05/24/2017

Book of Life - Nicholas Roerich
Book of Life, Nicholas Roerich, 1939

Daily Thoughts 05/24/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of We Have No Idea on the way to work.  I am reading about entropy.  I also read a bit more of The Stress Proof Brain.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review and Booklist.

There is a beginning HTML and CSS class in the lab today.

I spent an hour in the children's room which was a little bit different.

I checked out the book, Unf*ck Your Habitat You're Better Than Your Mess by Rachel Hoffman today.

Web Bits


Federal Budget Compromise Keeps and Boosts IMLS Funding

NEH Chair Resigns as Trump Renews Bid to Eliminate Arts and Library Funding

Trump Administration's Budget Using Wrong Math When It Comes to Libraries

Administration FY 2018 Budget Includes $23 Million to Start Wind Down of IMLS Operations

                                                                            

No comments: