Friday, October 4, 2019

Daily Thoughts 10/04/2019

File:Willard Huntington Wright (S. S. Van Dine).jpg
Portrait of writer Willard Huntington Wright (detective story author S. S. Van Dine) by his brother Stanton MacDonald-Wright, 1913–14

Daily Thoughts 10/04/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time shifting books in the large print section.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I put in two orders for new books.

I arranged for the census to come do a census jobs workshop on October 22, 2019.

I spent some time working on programming.  We are planning for a book reading on November 14.

Web Bits


How We’re Helping Small Business Succeed

The Authoritarians Worst Fear? A Book

Libraries As Community Catalysts

College Students Just Want Normal Libraries

No comments: