Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Daily Thoughts 10/22/2019

Sargent-reading-book Madame X-study.jpg
Study for Madame X Reading A Book, 1884, John Singer Sargent

Daily Thoughts 10/22/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

The census is at the Mount Vernon Public Library from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the computer lab.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

We are shifting the 700s right now on the main floor.

We are also working on the oversize books.

I have a copy of the Times Literary Supplement and the New York Times Book Review to read.

I am in the computer lab right now.

I read some more of Hipster Death Rattle on the way to work.  The story has a slightly grungy feel to it like hipsters and grunge rock.

Web Bits


UK Libraries Receive 125 Million Pounds in Additional Funding (United Kingdom)

The Library Lifecycle-- NEA Today

Write A Novel At Your Library

John Singer Sargent's Many Beauties, Male and Female at the Morgan Library

No comments: