Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Daily Thoughts 10/29/2019


File:Tudela098v-099r.jpg

Folios 98v and 99r of the Codex Tudela, a 16th century Aztec codex.

Daily Thoughts 10/29/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Pharaoh's Treasure.  I have been reading about the swamps where they grew papyrus in Ancient Egypt and Rome.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

We are working on shifting books on the main floor.

We also had a Crochet Class from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the library.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class in the computer lab.

Web Bits


Bringing the Library to the People

Former Librarian Raising Money for Libraries With Calendar Sales

No comments: