Saturday, October 12, 2019

Daily Thoughts 10/12/2019



Paper Holder



Paper Holder, Louis Comfort Tiffany, circa 1910-1920

Daily Thoughts 10/12/2019


I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Hack Your Journal.  I am looking at different calendar layouts which people draw for journals.  There is a circular layout which looks different.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

Today from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Mount Vernon Public Library Children's Room, we have John R. Howard reading from his book, Poor Joshua, The Deshaney Case and Child Abuse In America.  It is a fundraiser.  All of the proceeds of the sale of the book go to support the children's room.

I am at the public computers right now.

Web Bits


7 Cool Things Libraries Are Doing, Beyond Books

E-books for All Petition

Just 350 Books? UF Professor Chafes At Library Limit

Join All Hallow’s Read! With Friends of the Batavia Library

No comments: