Sunday, February 1, 2009

Daily Thoughts


David Emile Joseph de Noter (1818-1892)La Lecture Oil on canvas, 1858


Daily Thoughts

I did nothing today. I took a break from laundry, shopping, and everyday things to take a nice bit of rest. I read a little bit more of Building Hope by John Bateson but did not do much of anything else. I put one reserve on a book, Mike Resnick, Starship Mercenary.

Today has been quiet, slow, and peaceful.

I did my yoga exercises from Yoga RX. The exercises are fairly easy to do. It takes me about half an hour to do the exercises with the breathing exercises. This is easy enough so that I can do it consistently every night. I have also been listening to the hypnosis cd from I Can Make You Thin. Once again, this takes about half an hour. I was so tired I almost fell asleep. I think I have been eating a lot more slowly. This is enough to focus on.

I was playing a video game for a couple of days. I erased it today. It was taking too much and distracting me from my blog.

No comments: