Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July



The Syng inkstand, an inkstand made by Philip Syng with which the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were signed, on display at Independence Hall in Philadelphia. Photograph taken by Dan Smith.



Happy 4th of July



I bought a new keyboard for my computer. Things were getting a little sticky. I also got a memory stick today and went through my email looking for documents to put on it. It gave me a chance to review my old email and collect old documents from email. I found a few things which may be useful like a review from visiting the county court library, a link to the New York Council For The Humanities Program for libraries. This is a link if you are in New York http://www.nyhumanities.org/speakers/adult_audiences/eligibility.php . There was also a flyer for a Home Health Aide training program.



I will also probably be reviewing a few other places where I kept my documents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. what a neat object and what a great idea to post it today. I am so glad I stopped by.