Saturday, October 24, 2009

Daily Thoughts 10/24/2009

Library of Columbia University... Digital ID: 836477. New York Public Library


Columbia University Library, New York, 191-



Daily Thoughts 10/24/2009



I did more weeding of the trade paperbacks today. I am almost done with the main area. Then I have to do the urban fiction. I may have to get a colleague to help. It is not my strongest subject.



Another book came in for me, Sandman Slim by Richard Kadrey. I am also going to watch The Beatles Yellow Submarine Starring Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. This will be the third time I have watched this film. I like the animation. It is really interesting.



I tried out Learning Express computer training database but found out I had to load Adobe Flash Player 8 in order to use the program. Maybe, I will get to do it on Monday.


I read some more of the Art of Innovation. It is talking about how to form teams, brainstorm, and prototype what you plan on doing for the future. There is a lot about breaking down barriers to getting things done. Most of the book covers different products which Ideo designed.




No comments: