Monday, June 13, 2011

Daily Thoughts 6/13/2011 (fictionaut)

Full-length portrait of the Marquise de Pompadour.


Daily Thoughts 6/13/2011


Today has been another quiet day.  I checked the displays and updated the Twitter account.  I am also getting somre more orders ready for next week.  I spent most of the day doing reference and covering for people who were out.  I also check Email reference every morning.


I spent a little time working with the editor on the website.  The content management system which we use is based on Drupal.  I also spent some time calling people to attend the Writers Networking Workshop on Saturday, June 18th from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m..

Web Bits

I got invited to the Open Beta of Fictionaut.  It looks kind of interesting.  I found it in my email which is a fine place to find things on occasion.  http://www.fictionaut.com/users/jurgen-fauth

No comments: