Saturday, November 17, 2012

Daily Thoughts 11/17/2012

Edward Lamson Henry, Library Interior, 1900

Daily Thoughts 11/17/2012

It has been a quiet, peaceful day.  I read some more of True North.  I also read a little bit more of Mindshift.  Mindshift seems to focus on integrating different parts of ones psyche.  One of the chapters was about someone who had a disconnect between her body and her mind, another chapter was about a gentleman who was very intellectual and had trouble connecting his feelings with being rational.

I am also reading a little bit more of The Startup of You.  Reid Hoffman is describing the process of creating connections between people that matter.  He points out that quality of connections is far more important than large numbers of people.

Things are back to normal for the most part where I live.  There was no line at the gas station which was a pleasant surprise.

Right now, it is very relaxing.  The most exciting thing I did today was watch Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss.  I am a huge fan of Dr. Seuss.

I also checked the Facebook and Twitter for the library and my social media accounts.  Sometimes there is a lull in articles.

No comments: