Thursday, December 26, 2013

Daily Thoughts 12/26/2013

Still Life Vase With Flowers on the Window, Paul Gaugin, 1881

Daily Thoughts 12/26/2013

This morning, I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

Happy Holidays to You. I am already thinking of New Year's resolutions.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I ordered a few new bestsellers.

The computer lab is open from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. today.

I spent reading issues of Publishers Weekly, Library Journal, and the Times Literary Supplement this afternoon. I put the book, The Incrementalists by Steven Brust on hold which is science fiction.

I spent a little time going over Ingram's Ipage with the children's department today.

I also spent a little time weeding in the oversize books.

Web Bits

As New Services Track Habits, The E-books are Reading You.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/25/technology/as-new-services-track-habits-the-e-books-are-reading-you.html?hp&_r=1&

No comments: