Thursday, July 17, 2014

Daily Thoughts 07/17/2014


Daily Thoughts 07/17/2014

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook page today.

On the way to work I read some more of A Brief History of Seven Killings.  I am enjoying reading about the character Josey Wales who is a bad man.  The story covers his rise from a gunman in the ghettos of Kingston to being an international criminal with drug operations in Miami and Manhattan.  The singer recognizes him at this point as a man who shot him.

I spent some time working on the services survey this morning.

The book, The ALA Book of Library Grant Money Eighth Edition came in for me to read.  I am looking through foundations in New York right now.

Web Bits

Mythical Maze Summer Reading Challenge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEscjARYwwg&feature=youtu.be
This was a really interesting example of how to setup summer reading for children.

Net Neutrality What It is and Why You Should Care
http://boingboing.net/2014/07/07/net-neutrality-what-it-is-an.html
In easy to read Comic Book form!

No comments: