Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Daily Thoughts 09/24/2014

La Debacle, Theodore Robinson, 1892

Daily Thoughts 09/24/2014

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Organized Mind.  Daniel J. Levitin is writing about organizing time.  He spends a little bit of time describing our natural rhythms being our heart which beats 60 to 100 times a minute and a 25 hour day of which about a third is spent sleeping.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning. I also spent some time working on the books in the Job Information Center.  There are a lot of new test books coming in.  Also, some of the better quality gift books are being added.

I spent a little time looking over the AALBC.com books section for titles to order.  I am covering the lab from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. today.

Web Bits

Satisfaction With Public Libraries Has Increased Since 2008
http://www.sys-con.com/node/3196610

No comments: