Saturday, February 4, 2017

Daily Thoughts 02/04/2017

Self-portrait with a Sketch Book - Rembrandt
Rembrandt, Self Portrait With a Sketch Book, 17th Century

Daily Thoughts 02/04/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also started my online CPLA class for Budget and Finance.

I read some more of Another Country by James Baldwin.  I am almost finished reading the book.

I did a little more preparation work for programming.  I am looking at some Women's history programs.  I applied for one on Sojourner Truth through Humanities New York and asked about having a program on Women's Suffrage.

I checked the displays and the gift books.  I ordered some more boxes from Better World Books.

I read through several copies of Publishers Weekly today.

I also spent time working on my orders for new books for next week.


Web Bits



The FCC Is Stopping 9 Companies from Providing Subsidized Broadband to the Poor

Libraries Demonstrate How Data Can Supercharge Low Budget Marketing

ALA Affirms Support for NEH, NEA

Check Out the Gorgeous Restoration of France's Old National Library


No comments: