Monday, February 13, 2017

Daily Thoughts 02/13/2017


Gabriel Huquier (French, Orléans 1695–1772 Paris), Man and Woman Reading ca. 1742


Daily Thoughts 02/13/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also spent some time getting ready to work on programming next week.  There are still quite a few things that need to be done.

I worked on three different courses today.  I finished my Current Issues course.  I focused on my last assignment on the topic of annual programming calendar for the adult department.  I am waiting for my textbook for the Budget and Finance class.  I have to create a Program Budget for the Collection Development department.  I watched the hour long video for the Management of Technology portion class.  I'll focus on the assignments later in the week.

I read some more of Ghetto The Invention of a Place, The History of An Idea.  I am reading about Geoffrey Canada and his charter school in Harlem, New York.

I read some more of Reality Is Not What It Seems.  I am reading about the history of quantum physics.

Web Bits


Hennepin County Library posts msessages that 'All Are Welcome Here'

No comments: