Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Daily Thoughts 02/07/2017

Vanitas Still-life - Pieter Claesz
Vanitas Still Life, Peter Claesz, 1628

Daily Thoughts 02/07/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I relaxed on the way to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I looked through several copies of Publishers Weekly, The New York Times Book Review, the latest issue of the Times Literary Supplement, and a copy of Booklist.  I prepared two booklists for ordering.

I also worked a little bit on a service review for one of the people I manage.

I placed the book Moonglow by Michael Chabon on hold.  I also filled out a form for payment for an upcoming program.

I have some content for flyers which I have to work on.  There is going to be a motorcycle safety program on March 11, 2017.   We had our Crochet Group today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

I have an interview to do for Budget and Finance tomorrow.  We are supposed to interview a director about their budget process.

Web Bits


Librarians Call Foul On FCC Internet Policy Actions

Interlibrary Collaborations

No comments: