Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Daily Thoughts 02/28/2017

Girl Reading - Georges Valmier
Girl Reading, Georges Valmier, 1924

Daily Thoughts 02/28/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time looking over programs.  I also met with a colleague to discuss programs for March and April.  I am working on an Poetry Program on April 26 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.  I have some work to do for the computer classes.

I spent some time in the lab.  I have a person who I have assigned to do some of my programs. She covered the crochet group today which is a solid group of patrons.  We also discussed ordering nonfiction books.

I worked on an order of new books for fiction and nonfiction.  I read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.

I checked out two books, Beyond Competitive Advantage How To Solve the Puzzle of Sustaining Growth While Creating Value by Todd Zenger published by Harvard Business Review Press and At the Existentialist Cafe Freedom, Being, and Apricot Cocktails by Sarah Bakewell.

Web Bits


Last Day to Vote in One Book, One New York Program

The Monk Who Saves Manuscripts from ISIS

Yonkers Library Circulation Jumps 21% in 2016


No comments: