Thursday, February 23, 2017

Daily Thoughts 02/23/2017




Study for the Astor Library, New York

Alexander Jackson Davis (American, New York 1803–1892 West Orange, New Jersey)

Daily Thoughts 02/23/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Managing Budgets and Finances A How to do it Manual for Libraries on the way to work.  I am reading about library audits.

I also read some more of In the Great Green Room.  I am reading about Margaret Wise Brown's relationship with Michael Strange, a woman poet.  There is also a bit on her house called the "Only House" which had a door to nowhere on the second floor.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

There is a lecture tonight at 6:00 p.m. on the similarities between Barack Obama and Frederick Douglass.

I read through two copies of Publishers Weekly today.

I am working on a heart health program for next week on Thursday.

Web Bits


A School Librarian Leads Drive thats Netted 1000 Books for Homeless Students

Toronto's Newest Library is a Tech Centre on Wheels


No comments: