Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Daily Thoughts 02/21/2017


Woman Reading Under A Mosquito Net, Fuhiken Tokikaze (active first half of the 18th century), circa 1720

Daily Thoughts 02/21/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I looked over my Management of Technology assignments for the CPLA.  I also did the audit assignment for the Budget and Finance class for the CPLA.

I rested on the way to work.

I did a little work on ordering this morning.

I also checked the gift books and the displays.

The crochet group met today in the fiction room from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.  I printed up the sign up sheets for March for the computer classes.

I read the latest copy of Library Journal and a copy of Publishers Weekly.

There are two computer classes tonight, a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class.

The book, Managing Budgets and Finances a How to Do It Manual for Librarians by Teresa R. Dalston and Arlita Hallam has come in for me to read.

Web Bits

Secret Libraries of History
http://www.bbc.co.uk/culture/story/20160819-the-secret-libraries-of-history

No comments: