Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Daily Thoughts 03/07/2017


Netsuke of Woman Reading from a Scroll 

Date: 19th centuryMedium: Ivory


Daily Thoughts 03/07/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook today.

I also checked the displays and the gifts today.

I registered for the CPLA class Organization and Personnel Management which I will be taking on April 3, 2017.

I also checked my classes for Management of Technology and Budget and Finances for CLPA.

I read a copy of Booklist and I put the book The Arkwright by Allen M. Steele on hold which is science fiction.

I read some of On Managing Yourself on the way to work.  One of the articles is Management Time: Who's Got the Monkey by William Oncken, Jr. and Donald L. Wass.  It is one of the most read articles in Harvard Business Review.

I am looking at the Best Buy Community Grant for Teen Computers.
https://corporate.bestbuy.com/community-grants-page/

Web Bits


Changes in ‘New York Times’ Book Coverage Explained


No comments: