Thursday, March 23, 2017

Daily Thoughts 03/23/2017

Theodore Robinson - Correspondence (1895).jpg

Theodore Robinson, Correspondence, 1894

Daily Thoughts 03/23/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading Small Data on the way to work.  It has a method to it which is focused on collecting lots of personal information and interviewing people to create a qualitative picture of how people use a product.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.  I also did a little work with the collection focused on short stories.  I am working on the computer classes for the next several months.

There is a seminar this afternoon on customer service from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30p.m.

There is a Smart Phone class this evening in the computer lab from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

In May we are showing a film on mental health, May is National Mental Wellness Month.  I am planning on doing a display on mental health in May.

I got the sign in sheets for April for the computer classes ready.

Web Bits


How Many Books Will You Read Before You Die?

Help Save Federal Library Funding and IMLS!

New Director At Mount Vernon Public Library


No comments: